BioInvestors Q2 2021
Welcome to BioInvestors. This is PIR International’s quarterly panel with members from the global life science investor community aimed at sharing insights and reflections, provoking thought and asking questions about the life science and healthcare sector at large.
Welcome to phase 2 of PIR International’s BioInvestors initiative, ‘Preserving the biotech momentum in 2021 through Board leadership and diversity’. Given the continued growth of biotech across the globe, fuelled by positive sentiment for the sector out of the COVID response, what are the issues to consider to preserve that momentum?
We have asked some of the leading investors in the life science world for their thoughts on the issues that investors and Boards should be thinking about to ensure they continue to attract relevant C-suite leadership which will deliver the growth and success milestones.
For the Q2 2021 edition of BioInvestors, we are pleased to be joined by key expert investors:
- Edward Hodgkin, Partner, Syncona (https://www.synconaltd.com/)
- Deborah Harland, Venture Partner, SR One Capital Management (https://www.srone.com/)
- Roel Bulthuis, Managing Partner, INKEF Capital (https://www.inkefcapital.com/)
- Bobby Anderson, Vice President, Silicon Valley Bank (https://www.svb.com/uk)
- Dina Chaya, Partner, NeoMed (https://neomed.net/)